The Mitchell 5

Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Try at a Desktop Wallpaper...Free to You!!

My love for scrapbooking has turned to the digital world or more appropriately...I am addicted to digi-scrap!! I admire so many designers for their work and the amazing things they can do (my list of favorite digi-scrap blogs are on the right). So this is my first desktop wallpaper for March. I hope to be able to make one for each month to share. Here is mine with my darling babies to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or "Green Day" as our middle girl, Lexie, calls it.



Here is the free desktop calendar



click HERE for the 1280x800 {widescreen} version
Click HERE for the 1026x768 version

If you have any problem just let me know in your comments
Big HUGS to all!!!

~Tracie


Credit: Most of the wallpaper is done in "Bit 'O Blarney" from NitWit Collections by Mary Fran, 2009 is from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs and MARCH is by Traci Reed from Sweet Shoppe Designs

4 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by. I've already added you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie, I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
    Come Scrap your Blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Would you consider making it without the calendar so we can use it any year. :)
    Thanks, Heather

    ReplyDelete