The Mitchell 5

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Remember This...

I bought this really pretty kit today from Simply Sweet Designs over at ScrapMatters. It's called "Carpe Diem" and it was released last year but I am really glad I picked it up. I am very addicted to all things PINK and this kit had hardly any pink...I am proud of myself!! Also, I feel kinda strange using pink when my hubby is in the layout with me...is that weird?! Anyway, here is my first ever digital scrapbooking layout.



The first picture from 1999 is before Harry and I were married (he HATES this pic!!!LOL). Then the next is in 2007 when we had our latest family portraits taken...I think it's time for updated pics for the Mitchell5.

And I also made a freebie QP for everyone :)

Click HERE to download

Here is the original kit:

Click HERE to go to Simply Sweet Designs. There is an amazing sale going on so you won't want to miss it. I am happy I stopped in!!

Until next scrap,
Tracie

3 comments:

  1. WOW! For your first layout this is amazing! Great job! Also, thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog and for stopping by my sale. I hope you will continue to visit...and keep on scrappin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete